With ExorLive Player you can easily share exercise videos and workouts on social media, through mail or on your blog or website.
1. Log into ExorLive (Don’t have ExorLive? Try ExorLive for free)
2. Open or create a workout plan
3. Click on the play-icon for the program or exercise and the video will appear
4. Click on ’Share’ i the top right corner
5. Choose whether you'd like to share a video of one exercise or the whole exercise program
6. Share training video in the preferred way
Share via social media:
Click on the preferred icon
Share via e-mail:
Click on the email icon
Share via link:
Can be copied and posted anywhere, for example in a PowerPoint-presentation or on your blog
Share via QR-code:
Exercise video QR-codes can be printed to make your posters or flyers interactive
Share via iframe:
Add a workout video to your website (embedded)
i. Click on the <>-icon to the right (Figure 6)
ii. Copy the code (Figure 7)
iii. Paste the code into the preferred location on your website
Choose a language
Default exercise language is based on your setting in ExorLive. If you want to change the language, change the following parameter in code generated:
...iframe src="http://exorlive.com/video/?ex=9634&culture=nb-NO" frameBorder="0" ...
hd If enabled, the ExorLive Player will play videos in HD.
autoplay With this enabled ExorLive Playes will start immediately.
repeat With this enabled ExorLive will replay videos continously.
rows The number of exercise-rows shown to the user
playall With this enabled ExorLive will play all workout videos once and stop when they are finished.
playallrepeat With this enabled ExorLive will play all exercise videos and then start over again.
The legal part
These conditions apply to the free version of ExorLive Player. There are also other versions that can be customized to your needs. Please contact us for more information
By using ExorLive Player you agree to ExorLive terms:
- - Included for use where exercises / programs are given to one and one recipient via PDF, e-mail or ExorLive Go.
- If the player is to be used on a website, it is limited to a maximum of 5 exercises. Attributes can not be changed.
- You can not demand payment / make money by selling access to the exercises
- ExorLive must be credited for all videos (This is the code you retrieve from ExorLive, so you do not have to do anything)
- If you publish the text from the exercises it must be rewritten.
- On-screen viewing for groups is not included without purchasing either - ExorLive Player Enterprise or SeniorLive Player. Feel free to contact us if you want more information.
Rewriting the exercise textDuplicate content is a challenge online and something for instance Google is working on reducing.
We want to help providing more movement, but not to increase the amount of duplicate content on the web.
It is therefore not allowed to use the exercise text/descriptions. If you use text from the exercises you need to make this your own. Ie. minimum 40% of the content needs to be rewritten. More information about duplicity (duplicate content)
Unless you make the text your own, it can ultimately lead to you being excluded or receive lower positions in search engines.