Under the statistics tab, an instructor can have an overview of exercises for their contacts. The instructor can then follow the progression and possibly adapt the exercises to his contact.
This is what you do:
1. Select the Statistics tab
2. Under report type, select Exercise statistics.
Now you want to get up:
- List view of all exercises with accompanying drawing and anatomy figure performed by the contact.
- Shows programs to which the exercise belongs.
- Date when the exercise was last performed.
- Number of times this exercise was performed.
- Link to see statistics.
3. Click on the link to see statistics.
4. A window opens for the exercise with the default opened on the graph.