You can easily create several contacts by inviting your clients to use the exercise app ExorLive Go.
This is what you do:
1. If you want to invite more existing contacts, this can be done by going to contacts and pressing invite contact to App.
2. You get a menu where you choose Invite many contacts. Tick the box to the left of the contact name for all the contacts you want to invite. Then press “OK”
3. You will now get a window with the contacts you have selected, where you can double check the selected contacts. Tick the contacts you want and press next.
4-Now you can enter a personal message to the recipient and press invite. You will now get a message that the invitation has been sent.
Invite the contacts by uploading a .CSV file, .VFC file
- Click on the "Contacts" tab in ExorLive
- Click on “Invite contavct to app”, to the right of “New contact”, at the top of the tab
- Select "Import from file". You will now get a window called "Invite contacts" (Picture 1)
- You can either invite the contacts by uploading a .CSV file, .VFC file, or by entering the email addresses of your clients.
- Click "Import text". The contacts should now receive an invitation to the ExorLive Go training app, in their email.
Tip! Withdraw the invitation or see who you've sent the invitation to by selecting "My invitations" from the drop-down menu, at the top left of the tab.