ExorLive is built to handle everything from a single user to large international organizations. Therefore ExorLive has a robust and comprehensive administration system.
The administrators of the organization have access to a separate "Admin" Tab where topical administration can be carried out.
In addition, the support department in ExorLive has an overarching management system that take care of more advanced tasks.
Roles and rights
ExorLive has a flexible copyright system that is role-based.
The following roles and privilege levels are:
- Read only
- Contact with login
- Contact without login
Shows all users in the organisation.
Can create and open contacts, save and sign exercise programs on the basis of existing or new programs, as well as create custom templates that can be seen / edited by specified users. Able to create and save program templates that can be saved and made available only to specific contacts.
Can create new users, deactivate or activate existing users in their unit and all sub-units. Can edit certain default behaviors of print within the unit.
Manages the entire organization, including licensing, organizational structure and appearance. Adding new users, assign device administrators, activate / deactivate users. Able to delete current exercise programs.
System administrator in ExorLive
Can provide relevant rights and setting the organization and system level.
A limited role that allows you to view, print or mail an existing training program to a contact. Access to patient programs in a different unit requires an active choice.
Contact with login (Client/Patient with account)
This role entitles the user to see their own exercise program with video, log their exercise and see progress through their mobile/tablet/PC. The user only has access to their information. The user has access to program suggestions if this is provided by the administrators.
Contact without login (Client/Patient without account)
A contact in ExorLive without an account.
All contacts both with and without a login in the organisation.
As an administrator, you can create new users like this:
Click "Add User" and fill in the desired characteristics.
- Fill first name, last name and email address.
- Select a placement for the user within the organisation structure
- Select role
- Click save
You can use ExorLive’s API to create users, or send a list (e.g. an XML file) to the ExorLive support staff to import in bulk.
You can create and edit organisational structure like this:
- Right-click the organization's "root", i.e. top organizational and select "Add unit".
- You can also add sub-units at various levels, as well as removing and changing units
Find a user
You can find users by using the search box on the top right, or filter on roles:
If you are the rootadministrator of your organization, you can by
checking the box "Search all units", you can see a list of all contacts within the organisation, without having to first navigate to the correct unit.
Open and edit a user
An administrator can open a detailed dialog of a user by double-clicking on the user in the user list, or press "i". Then the following will display:
Here you can also deactivate/activate, and delete a user. If a user is not previously activated, you can send an activation E-mail where the user, through a link can choose a username and password to activate their account.
Move user between the units
- Open users detailed dialog by double-clicking on the user name
- Select the unit you want the user to belong to.
- Select the desired roles under "Set roles"
- Remove user from unit you doesn’t want him to belong to
- Click save
The administrator can delete a user by opening the users detailed dialog and pressing "Delete."
By pressing "Main application" you can change the following:
- E-mail address
- Choose if your organisation should receive information by mail
- Select default language for ExorLive
You can replace the ExorLive log with your own if you wish. Press "No image" and upload your logo.
This will be visible to all isntructors and administrators once they are logged into ExorLive. For optimal results, use a 130x69 pixel PNG-file.
If you wish to change the print logo, you can do so under Print Settings.
By turning on or off "External login", the instructors can no longer activate users on their own. This will instead be handled by the organisations own AD-system.
Disable entering of identity information (other than client ID) for Contacts
To keep the personal information of a contact in ExorLive secure and anonymous, go to the Admin tab -> main application and tick the "Disable ID information (except client ID) for contacts" button. When you then add a new contact to your contacts, there will only be an option to enter an anonymous ID (client ID) to the contact. No personal data will be filled in or be visible.
You can customize what fields are adjustable for your contacts. When a field is disabled, you can not enter a value. You can adjust the following:
- First name
- Last name
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Phone work/mobile/home
- Postal code
- Client ID
When "Use strict consent" is checked, the instructor has to confirm that they have received the contacts permission to open information related to them unless the contact is flagged as "my contact". This flag will be set automatically if you create a contact and can be added later for additional instructors where necessary.
“Print Settings” lets you see information relevant to the printing of workouts and customize how they look for each unit.
- Select which unit to customise
- Logo that will appear on all printouts For best results:
- PNG format, transparent background (not white), height: 120 px, width within 500 px
- 2 editions:
a) in color
b) in white only (use for example in app etc.)
- Change what organisation name appears on print (useful for units)
- Default behavior: Whether or not the name of the creator appears on the print.
- Default behavior: Whether or not the name of the recipient appears on the print.
- Unit description that appears on all printouts.
- Standard program information that will appear on all printouts
- Upload any logo / image and tick for "show watermark".
Print with watermark option in left margin
You can print a watermark in the left margin of a training programme. It’s recommended that the watermark contains the name of the organization in the form of, for example, a logo or other identifying comment.
To show the watermark in a programme: Go to print settings under the admin tab and select upload image at the bottom of the page. Upload any logo / image and tick for "show watermark".
Here you can select which tabs at the top, that will be visible to instructors.
This section lets you customize what information is available on the Homepage after logging into ExorLive.
In this section you can make changes to how ExorLive Go looks to your contacts. Even without a Toolbox license you can play around with these settings and get a preview of how it would look.
- Select what unit you wish to customize
- Choose your own primary color
- Select Accent color (color on buttons etc.)
- Add a logo for colored backgrounds (recommend a logo with transparent background)
- Add a logo for bright backgrounds (recommend a logo with transparent background
Select what information should be available to contacts using ExorLive Go
- Enter the URL for your own web page on the home page in GO when the performer/contact is logged in
- Enter the button name on the home page before the performer/contact is logged into ExorLive Go
- Enter the URL for your own web page on the front page before the performer/contact is logged into ExorLive Go
- URL for login with skin: Can not be changed, but is a link to their custom ExorLive Go
- Explore exercises
- Explore training programs
- View button name and URL for your own webpage
- Hide Primary Contact: Hides the Instructor's Contact Information from the Practitioner
- Anonymous mode hides all personal information from the app
Press Save and Preview to view the result
This tab will show you a list of actions done to a specific user (e.g. if someone sent the user an exercise program or changed their user information).
Here you can see a complete list of all actions performed by a specific user, e.g. an instructor, admin or contact. For instance, if a user has completed an exercise program, created a new contact, sent an e-mail, etc.