ExorLive is built to handle everything from a single user to large international organizations. Therefore ExorLive has a robust and comprehensive administration system.
The administrators of the organization have access to a separate "Admin" Tab where topical administration can be carried out.
In addition, the support department in ExorLive has an overarching management system that take care of more advanced tasks.
Roles and rights
ExorLive has a flexible copyright system that is role-based.
The following roles and privilege levels are:
Can create and open contacts, save and sign exercise programs on the basis of existing or new programs, as well as create custom templates that can be seen / edited by specified users. Able to create and save program templates that can be saved and made available only to specific contacts.
Can create new users, deactivate or activate existing users in their unit and all sub-units. Can edit certain default behaviors of print within the unit.
Manages the entire organization, including licensing, organizational structure and appearance. Adding new users, assign device administrators, activate / deactivate users. Able to delete current exercise programs.
System administrator in ExorLive
Can provide relevant rights and setting the organization and system level.
Contact with login (Client/Patient with account)
This role entitles the user to see their own exercise program with video, log their exercise and see progress through their mobile/tablet/PC. The user only has access to their information. The user has access to program suggestions if this is provided by the administrators.
Contact without login (Client/Patient without account)
A contact in ExorLive without an account.
As an administrator, you can create new users like this:
Click "Add User" and fill in the desired characteristics.
- Fill first name, last name and email address.
- Select a placement for the user within the organisation structure
- Select role
- Click save
You can use ExorLive’s API to create users, or send a list (e.g. an XML file) to the ExorLive support staff to import in bulk.
You can create and edit organisational structure like this:
- Right-click the organization's "root", i.e. top organizational and select "Add unit".
- You can also add sub-units at various levels, as well as removing and changing units
Find a user
You can find users by using the search box on the top right, or filter on roles:
Open and edit a user
An administrator can open a detailed dialog of a user by double-clicking on the user in the user list, or press "i". Then the following will display:
Here you can also deactivate/activate, and delete a user. If a user is not previously activated, you can send an activation E-mail where the user, through a link can choose a username and password to activate their account.
The administrator can delete a user by opening the users detailed dialog and pressing "Delete."
Under “Main Application” in the list to the left you can see and alter information that is relevant to your organisation.
- Name of organisation
- Standard language
- Organisation logo on prints and PDFs
“Print Settings” lets you see information relevant to the printing of workouts and customize how they look for each unit.
- Select which unit to customise
- Logo that will appear on all printouts
- Change what organisation name appears on print (useful for units)
- Default behavior: Whether or not the name of the creator appears on the print.
- Default behavior: Whether or not the name of the recipient appears on the print.
- Unit description that appears on all printouts. 7. Standard program information that will appear on all printouts
Here you can select which tabs at the top, that will be visible to instructors.
This section lets you customize what information is available on the Homepage after logging into ExorLive.
In this section you can make changes to how ExorLive Go looks to your contacts. Even without a Toolbox license you can play around with these settings and get a preview of how it would look.
- Select what unit you wish to customize
- Add logo for coloured backgrounds
- Add logo for white/light backgrounds
- Choose your own background colour
- Select what information is available to the contacts using your ExorLive Go
This tab will show you a list of actions done to a specific user (e.g. if someone sent the user an exercise program or changed their user information).
Here you can see a complete list of all actions performed by a specific user, e.g. an instructor, admin or contact. For instance, if a user has completed an exercise program, created a new contact, sent an e-mail, etc.