Once you have found the desired exercises you can edit the program as you wish.
Find alternative exercises
Find progression options (more advanced / easier exercises)
Move exercise downward
Move exercise upward
PS: you can also move the exercise up / down with your mouse.
When cliking on edit exercise, you will get following:
After editing, you can save and return, or go directly to the next/previous exercise.
Here you can:
Flip and rotate images.
Here you can:
Add desired exercise-data and add new rows.
Delete rows by clicking on "X".
You can add more exercise data by clicking on
Translate a training program
You can translate a training program to another language if you click on the flag:
Create a new training program
You create a new training program by clicking Create New:
Delete training program
You can delete exercise by right-clicking the mouse on current program and select "Delete training program".
Note: you will only be able to delete a program you have rights to lay delete. For example, you can not delete a training program signed on a contact, or suggestions/templates created by others.
Save a training program
You can save the training program in the following ways:
- On a contact (patient/practitioner)
- As a suggestion/ template
Save the program on a contact
When saving a program on a contact, do as follows
- Select the contact you want to save the program for
- Select Title
- Click Save
You can also do as follows:
- Sign a program on a contact, so that it can not be changed.
- Add a date for the handover.
- Adding tags/labels that make it easier to find the program.
Save program as suggestion/template
Examples for how to save a program suggestion/template,
- Select title
- Select how the program will be available
Then it is only available for you.
- Instructors in your organization
Then your colleagues can find the program, if they have necessary rights.
- Contacts and instructors in your organization
Contacts (patients/clients) that has necessary rights, can find the program.
- Publish globally.
Then all users in ExorLive can find the program.
You can also:
- Sign the program so that no one can change it. This option is set automatically to ensure that others can only take a copy and not modify your program by mistake. You can always turn of this option.
- Add tags / labels to make it easier to find for the program.
Share training program
You can share your training program in several ways:
- Send by Email
- Give it through the fitness App.
In addition, you can:
- Save the program with desirable visibility for others. (See Saving training program)
- Share video-link to program
Uten kontakt i fokus:
Med kontakt i fokus:
When you print, select the desired layout and click "Print":
You can click "More Settings" if you want to adjust more details:
Send by email
You can send training program by Email. The program will then be attached as a PDF.
By training App
You can share your training program to a contact through a fitness App, by doing the following:
You can share video of the training program by clicking :
This allows you to share video link in these ways: