1. Select multiple parameters in the same search.
For example: You can choose "Rehabilitation" under exercise form, "Without Equipment" under Training Equipment and "Neck" under Training Focus. This will result in neck exercises for rehabilitation without the use of equipment.
2. Check "Advanced" to get up several search parameters. For Example: "Starting Position" and "Age group".
3. Searching for multiple words at a time in the search box will give you more precise results. Searching for "squat" gives over 100 results. A search for "chair squats" gives 12 results.
4. Press the star to mark an exercise as a favourite. View your list of favourites by pressing the black star next to the search button.
5. Use X to quickly reset all fields before you do a new search.