Change is good!
We highly value your feedback and have already made some exciting improvements and adjustments to the new print layout. Development is an important part of our growth, and we are continuously working on making ExorLive even better for you.
Did you know:
- in the new print layout, you are never going to lose any of the exercise descriptions? The text will automatically adjust to the print layout.
- the new design is more tidy, transparent and user-friendly for your patients/clients, and the layout can be customized in several ways.
- you have more choices in the print menu:
- you can have 1-14 exercises per page
- new possibilities for table and grid
- the font size will automatically be suggested depending on the layout and can be changed to even more sizes than before.
Feel free to try the new print layout and give us your feedback on what you think!
Look at the video below for an introduction:
Follow these steps to see what is new:
First, you have to make an exercise program in ExorLive by adding exercises.
Click here to see how you can do it.
One of the changes that have been made is that you can edit the execution and tips (description of an exercise) and it will show on the print. You will never lose any of the descriptions, because it now adapts to the print layout, instead of cutting the description off, when space is limited.
Make changes to a specific exercise:
This is how it will appear on the print-out:
PS: If the description is too long, the exercise might be pushed to the next page. This is to ensure that nothing gets lost.
To print, you need to save the exercise program and click
The layout of the print menu has also been changed:
Here you can choose between 1, 2, 3, 4(table and grid), 6(table and grid), 8, 10, 12 and 14 exercises per page.
The font size is resized automatically depending on the layout settings, but you can adjust how big/small, you want your text.
You can choose if the anatomy figure is going to appear or be hidden on the print.
If you click "More settings", you will have the option to customize the print layout even more:
- You can choose between Open Sans or Arial font
- You can choose to show the name of your unit or organisation in "Name of organisation on print" - or simply choose to hide the name.
You can also choose to show/hide:
- Exercise name,
- Illustration of the exercise,
- Who the program is made by,
- Who the program is made for,
- Signature of the person who made the program (click here to see how to sign an exercise program),
- Number of exercises in the chosen exercise program,
- Exercise Id (every exercise in ExorLive has its own Id number),
- Exercise data (how many reps and set, among other options),
- Execution and tips (description of the specific exercise),
- Additional information and unit description,
- Footer and video link
- Copy for archive, adds a page to the print for easy storage in your archive.
See some suggestions for how the print might look like:
6 exercises per page w/table, font size SMALL
6 exercises per page w/grid, font size SMALLER
14 exercises per page, font size SMALLEST
1 exercise per page, font size BIGGEST